Log in

No account? Create an account
I know it's wonky and I don't care [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ website | My Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Links:| Randomness Guide to London | Open Guide to Cambridge | Snake Soup | KakeFlickr ]

Another Word question! [Sep. 20th, 2006|01:17 pm]
[Tags|, ]

You know you all love it when I ask how to drive Word. Today's question is: what are the little black squares in the following screenshot? The Help is unhelpful. Update: Solved thanks to scat0324; they're “keep with next” markers.

Confusing little squares

(I know what the paragraph marks are, it's just the squares. This is Word 2004 for Mac, Version 11.0 (040408) on OS X 10.4.3.)

From: scat0324
2006-09-20 12:35 pm (UTC)
Try double clicking one - should open "line and page breaks" tab of paragraph formatting dialogue.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: nou
2006-09-20 12:36 pm (UTC)
It did indeed, thank you. Next time I see something in Word I don't understand I shall try double-clicking it to see what happens!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)